Monday, January 3, 2011

S.M.A.R.T.

Specific
*A goal I have is to go to college and pursue the career that I've wanted to go into, which is Physical Therapy.
*My goal is to get good grades in school and get into college get my masters and look for a physical therapy job and start off as an assistant and work my way up.
Measure
* I'm going to go to college and get my masters, which means I am going to go to school for eight years or more to pursue my career in Physical therapy.
Action
* I'm going to research my career, study more out of school instead of just inside of class. Get a job that will help me get a little practice in the field.
Reasonable
*I will probably not be a physical therapist without any type of schooling
Timely-
* I will finish high school in 2013 and enroll into college in 2014
* I will take the courses that will benefit the career I have chosen

* My goal is to finish school and go to college and study my profession of physical therapy. When I graduate in 2013 I will wait a year and enroll in college in 2014, so that I have enough time off to figure out what courses I need to take. When I get to to college I will research more on my career. I am going to try to get my masters as best as I can.n That will be my goal to pursue my career



No comments: