(SIDE NOTE: I HAVE TO MAKE THE X AND Z AXIS ALL ZERO AND MAKE SURE ALL THE PARTS ARE ALL ALIGNED!!!)
1. First I create the cone by going to the polygon tab and clicking the cone and I have to rotate it 180 degrees so that it sits upside down. 2. I create the first circle on top of the cone and scale the circle so that it is squashed down and looks like a scoop of ice cream.
3. Again I create the circle but I have to make it slightly smaller than the first "scoop" and I do the same process
4. I do the same procedure as 4 and 5.
5. The last thing I need to do it create the cherry. I do that by making my small circle and setting it on tope of the ice cream cone by using the move tool.
No comments:
Post a Comment