Thursday, March 10, 2011

Animation Journal

3 things I learned: The first thing that I learned how to do was how to bridge two things together
The second thing I learned how to do was I learned how to extrude a shape
The third and last thing I learned how to do was to combine both shapes such as the helmet and the jaw together so they are considered one shape.

2 challenges: The first challenge was remembering to save it each time and to put the name to save it by.
The second challenge was trying to bridge the jaw and the helmet together because I had to get the exact amount of lines which is five and making sure I had all those or else it would not bridge.

1 resolution: I finally selected all the amount of edges and got the jawline and the helmet to finally bridge together

No comments: