Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What i would like to do......

I think that when I leave high school I would really love to be either a speech pathologist or a physical therapist. Speech pathology really interests me because some of the people who do this work with the kids in the school. It would be really nice to have the breaks just like the children and personally I can work good with kids and I have a lot of patience. I also want to be a physical therapist because I am a football manager and I also want to help people when they either break a leg or hurt something. I know someone that broke their ankle into 3 places and she has to go to physical therapy so she can learn how to walk on her leg again. I know that this school doesn't have a trainer but I know that when I get out of school I will succeed.

No comments: