Thursday, November 4, 2010

Give Me 5

*5 Things I knew already-
1. I knew how to draw a marquee around the buttons I was using
2. How to use rotation and make the ball rotate so many times.
3. How to make the arc of the motion path.
4. How to make a button stop and go
5. How to change the color to a gradient fill.
*5 Things I forgot-
1. Sometimes I forget to turn off the Enable Simple Buttons or where it's at.
2. I forgot how to add a stop button in the right place.
3. How to go to the button edit window.
4. I forgot how to add shape hints.
5. I forgot how to skew the object.
5 Things I didn't know or was new to me-
1. How to add sound into the stage
2. How to import sounds from your library
3. how to use the name list
4. What the sync list arrow.
5. The height value chain.

No comments: