Friday, October 1, 2010

The five different options I used in my movie.

I used all kinds of things on my little movie, from motion tweens to rotating . First of all I used a motion tween to make both of my symbols move in different directions of each other. I did that by clicking on the symbol and clicking create motion tween and drag the symbol in the direction I want it to go in. The next thing I used is Rotate, that is rotating the object in either clockwise or counter clockwise. By that I click on the object I want to rotate and than you double click it and find rotate and click it how many times you want it rotated and than you click which direction you want it to go either clockwise or counterclockwise.
I also used the ease button, which makes your object start slow and end fast or vise versa.
To do that you click on the frame you want to click on the frame you want to change and than the ease button will show up and you either go left or go right with it and that will change the speed. The next thing I used it flip, to flip the object horizontally or vertically. This option makes the symbol either flip down the path in a vertical way or a horizontal way. You get to it by going to modify and clicking transform and choosing either flipping option. The last thing I used on my movie is skew, which is changing the shape in a different frame.
The way you get it to do that is by going to modify and clicking on transform and choosing rotate and skew, or by double clicking the object and going to the sidebar and clicking on a little symbol with an arrow on it that says rotate and skew. So those are the five different things I used in my movie. I really enjoyed doing this it was a challenge but I enjoyed the outcome.

No comments: